Monday 1 June 2015

Mel's Song of the Week

Hello peeps! I think by the title you already know who's writing this ;) This weekly (or monthly or whatever you can call it) meme is something I've decided to host here on this blog (meaning you won't see it on my other blog).

Why Am I Holding This?
I love music. And it's not much of a bragging right but I listen to a lot of genres,  so you can say that my music range is diversified. Pop, rock, classic, indian, dance... You name it. So I thought that it would be a good idea to share my favourite song of the moment with you guys, as often as possible :)

For this first post I'll talk about the OST of Nanatsu no Taizai (I talked about it on my blog here so go check it out if you're interested). Long short story, Nanatsu no Taizai is an anime I watched last week and adored, and from that I downloaded the ost and I can't stop putting it on repeat. And here I am going to share my favourite song from the album with you guys.



The song's name is "Big" and while I agree that the name's weird, well the song is pretty amazing. Listen to it, and tell me what you think of it!
So that was it for today's post! Hope you enjoyed it!

xxx
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment