Sunday 14 June 2015

Mel's Song of the Week (#2)

Well hello thereeeee!

About last week I'm really sorry. I've been meaning to post something and even started typing it but once I've saved it under "drafts" I completely forgot about it. But don't worry, I'm going to post it this week, I promise!

Now about my song of the week.

I was going to babble about one of the songs I've been listening to since the beginning of this week, but then I discovered another song yesterday, and it seems like I can't get it off my mind. Not that I haven't tried, mind you. But it seems that the epicness of this song has gotten into me, and well, I cannot do anything but comply.

If you are wondering, yes, it's another song from a soundtrack album. "When is she going to talk about a normal song?", you must be surely asking yourself. Soon. Don't worry. But... not now.

Now to the actual song, here it is!
It's L'Arabesque:Sindria by Shiro Sagisu. This amazing song can be heard in the anime Magi: The Kingdom of Magic and Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. Or only the second one. I forgot about that.

But the thing is, this song is pretty amazing. It's badass and epic and so cool...

So that is it for today! I hope you'll have a great week!

xxx
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment