Monday 1 December 2014

Book Review: UGLY LOVE by Colleen Hoover



Hey!!! How're you doing??? (Neesa here)

 This is the first review that I'm writing.... I hope that you'll like it....


Summary of the book:

When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.

Never ask about the past.
Don’t expect a future.

They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.

Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly.



REVIEW:

Rating: 6 stars/5 stars
A must-read....
 This book is definitely for all the romantic book lovers... I just love this book and can't get over it... 

Ugly Love is beautiful and romantic but at the same time very heart breaking / soul crushing. It's not like the other books of Colleen Hoover ( favorite author), this one has a unique story line. Expect the unexpected.


The story is written from both Tate and Miles POV which makes the book more interesting. This book made my heart ache so much while reading it. This story feels so real. I can't describe the emotions I've had while reading Ugly Love.

When Tate moves in with her brother, Corbin, she doesn't expect to meet such a good-looking/sexy/attractive man (Miles) who is a pilot just like her brother.




 The situation that Miles was in when Tate first saw him has created a not so good impression of him but Tate did not take much time to discover that there was a something that Miles was hiding from everybody - something really sad and heartbreaking.

They are both very attracted to each other but Tate doesn't have time for love and he doesn't want love so, that just leaves the sex. They both have a "no strings attached" arrangement. 


“I’m attracted to you, Tate,” he says, his voice low. “I want you, but I want you without any of that other stuff.” 

In order for this to work, Miles has two rules for Tate :

“Don’t ask about my past,” he says firmly.
  “And never expect a future.”  

The more time they spent together, the more complicated things became. Miles has already seen the ugly side of love and he doesn't want to do anything with love again but Tate can't really stick to the rules and start falling for Miles. The feelings that Tate have for Miles makes it difficult for her to abide by his rules, so, Tate has one rule for Miles. 

Even the rules can't keep the from falling in love with each other but the dark past of Miles may prevent him to love Tate.


“If I were capable of loving someone . . . it would be you.” 

[I cried so much when I found out the secret that Miles was hiding from everybody]
Not something I was expecting.

This book is definitely my favorite . I've read Colleen Hoover's books but this one is the best.





I think this guy will be playing the role of Miles in Ugly Love. He's so sexy... ;)

Neesa :) xo





3 comments:

  1. I'm a follower on ur instagram, and I love the blog. I still have yet to read Ugly Love by Colleen Hover, but I've heard great things about it. Looking forward to reading more of your reviews!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Alex! Glad you enjoy our blog :)

      Delete
  2. Aşk kitapları mı arıyorsunuz? Tıklayın: en güzel aşk kitapları

    ReplyDelete