Friday 28 November 2014

Be Social!

Hey guys! Mel here!

I thought that for a first post, you might want to know us better and interact with us!

I already posted some of the social media sites you can find us at, but I'm just going to post them again for you!

To find Mel (me)
Youtube
Instagram
Goodreads

And I'm currently working on being more active on my twitter! Link to come!


To find Neesa
Instagram
Goodreads

Twitter link to come!

And I was also thinking about a facebook page, so please stay tuned for that too!


Now more about us! And the blog :)

We've been best friends for a long time, and we love to read! We have both just finished High School (yeah!) and that's when the idea of doing a blog hit me. We've both been on Instagram for a while now and we both have a bookstagram, and actually some of them inspired us to create this blog! Why not sharing with you guys the love we have for books? And here is the birth of "The Bookish Best Friends"!

We'll be posting not only about books, but also about movies, and why not music? We just want to make it as friendly and cosy as possible!

Also, you can talk with us about whatever you want, we don't bite! ;)

I pen off for today!

xoxo,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment